Our class will be participating in Scholastic Book Clubs this year. At the beginning of each month, your child will bring home pamphlets containing books you may purchase for your child. If you would like to purchase books for home, Scholastic is a great place to find reasonably priced books that are directly aligned with your child’s reading level. Each book you purchase also earns points that go towards free books for our classroom library. Please know that you are under no obligation to purchase from this book club, but that I send it as a helpful resource.
If you choose to place an order you have two options:
1. You can place your Scholastic Book Club orders online. This is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Just follow these steps:
- REGISTER at scholastic.com/readingclub
- ENTER the Class Activation Code: QCBMT
- CHOOSE from thousands of print titles and value packs.
- SUBMIT the order to me by the due date listed on the pamphlets.
2. Fill out the form and send it, along with a check payable to Scholastic Book Clubs, to school with your child. PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH. I will take care of placing all orders sent to me at school.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Mrs. Lauren Harvey