Summer Math Study Information
Summer Math Assessments will be offered from June 28, 2021 to August 13, 2021. Please check back in late May 2021 to sign up for an assessment date and time. More information regarding the process can be found here.
If you have any questions, please email Shannon Downing at email@example.com.
Assessment Information: In Person
- All tests are taken at the Tredyffrin/Easttown Administration Offices (TEAO) located at 940 West Valley Road, Suite 1700 in Wayne, PA 19087. Directions are available here: https://www.tesd.net/Page/15210.
- In case of an emergency or date change, please contact the TEAO at 610-240-1900 or Mrs. Shannon Downing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon arrival, please ask for Mrs. Shannon Downing.
- Please allow 2 hours for the math assessment.
- Please bring along documentation of your summer math study along with a calculator and #2 pencils.
- We ask that you leave your phone at the front desk during the assessment.
Assessment Information: Virtual
- All virtual tests will be proctored on-line through Microsoft Teams.
- Your camera will need to remain on for the duration of the assessment.
- We will add the Microsoft Teams meeting link to your Teams calendar.
- Be sure you have access to a computer with internet access for the full two hours.
- Be prepared to show evidence (your log) of your summer math study hours.