Readaloud of From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler
Optional Free Resources:BookflixUsername: Learning20Password: Cliffordhttps://digital.scholastic.com/resources/slp/#/login?productCode=bkflix&state=L2hvbWU%3D&ucn=600022996&ref=MTU4NDQ2NzczNnxodHRwczovL2Jvb2tmbGl4LmRpZ2l0YWwuc2Nob2xhc3RpYy5jb20vaG9tZQ%3D%3DBrainpopComplete the following form to receive free access to all BrainPOP products for 30 days. Your access will be extended as long as schools are closed.https://www.brainpop.com/free-trial/?who_am_i=home&promo_code=BPCVFA&utm_source=covidhub&utm_medium=button&utm_campaign=coronavirus&utm_content=free-family
MORE THINGS TO DO WHILE YOU’RE STUCK AT HOME:
- Another great way to help kids learn from home is a virtual field trip to somewhere cool, like the Galapagos Islands!
- Spend some time off electronics and pick from 25 different screen-free activities for kids.
- Quick and easy 5 minute crafts are the way to go.
- Break out the junk drawer! Help kids learn with everyday objects.
- Science games bring lots of fun to learning!
- Now is a great time to try out subscription boxes for kids.
- Shh! They won’t even realize they’re learning with our fun math games for kids.
- Here are some free ideas to homeschool for elementary students.
- Yes! Your kids can learn without screens.
- Kiddos bouncing off the walls? Try these active games for kids.
- Learn *and* play with science activities for kids.
- Mix things up with these inside games for kids.
- Edible playdough is fun with make, then eat! (Just be sure your kids wash their hands!)
- I just know there is a kid in your house who wants to make unicorn slime.