Conestoga Class of 2020 Senior Information
*Please check back here periodically as further details could emerge*
JUNE 3rd COMMEMORATION
We are pleased to announce a number of activities to commemorate our original graduation date!
- Teacher Tribute Video – We have compiled a teacher tribute video to the seniors which will be shared the morning of June 3rd via Schoology.
- Stoga Senior Sendoff: The Big C-Ya! – All seniors are invited for a final sendoff with a drive through campus on June 3rd from 12pm – 3pm. Here are the details:
- Decorate your car! Wear your cap & gown! Show your spirit!
- The sendoff starts at the bus circle entrance on Cassatt Road
- Teachers and administrators will be on campus to cheer you on!
- One car per family is permitted
- No spectators allowed!
- All students MUST remain in their vehicles in accordance with current guidelines
- Any senior needing assistance with transportation should contact their counselor
- SURPRISE!! – Weather permitting, we have a surprise planned for seniors and their families from 5pm – 7pm, the time our seniors would have processed onto Teamer Field. Be sure you look up in the sky from 5pm-7pm!
- Reflections –A virtual Reflections ceremony will air at 7pm on T/ETV and stream at https://www.tesd.net/tetv. Come enjoy the talents and reflections of the senior class!
We plan to hold a traditional ceremony on Teamer Field, July 21st at 6pm assuming we are permitted to do so with the regulations at that time. If we are unable to host a full ceremony we will implement a modified ceremony on Teamer Field as permissible, in the order below:
- Social Distancing Commencement on Teamer Field: Students and guests seated six feet apart. Limiting guests and establishing protocols in compliance with restrictions. Ceremony broadcast on TETV and live streamed.
- Social Distancing Commencement on Teamer Field with Students Only: Students seated six feet apart. Ceremony broadcast on TETV and live streamed.
- Individual Graduation Ceremonies on Teamer Field: Each student will be assigned a time for an individual ceremony on Teamer Field with guests as permissible. Each ceremony will be videotaped and produced into a full graduation to be shared with families and broadcast on a date TBD.
A decision regarding which option we will pursue will be made by July 1st in order to finalize plans with vendors and equipment needs.
COLLECTION OF MATERIALS AND DISTRIBUTION OF CAPS AND GOWNS
- The senior drop off/pick up was completed this week. Any senior who missed their scheduled time will have one final opportunity on Monday, June 1st from 1pm - 3pm to pick up their cap & gown and drop off materials. This will be a drive-through drop off/pick up in the front of the building by the main entrance. Please come prepared with all items!
- Office 365 Accounts: Seniors will have access to their school Office 365 account, including email and OneDrive file storage, until June 30, 2020. Please move any emails, files, and documents that you want to be able to access in the future to another location. All files that you want to save should be moved by June 30th.
- The Senior Prom is scheduled for Wednesday, July 15th at The Foundry in Phoenixville from 8pm – 12am. Ticket information will be shared by Mrs. Avila as the date approaches and we are better able to confirm our ability to hold the event.
THANKSGIVING WEEKEND RECEPTION
- Conestoga will host a reception for the Class of 2020 during their Thanksgiving Break this November 2020. This will be an opportunity for the class to reunite, reminisce, and reconnect!