Student Participation Fee Information
The Tredyffrin/Easttown School District charges an activity participation fee to offset some of the expenses of extra-curricular programs. The established fee is $50, which covers participation in one or more sports or activities. Participants in all middle school or high school sports or activities that use a paid advisor or District-funded transportation will be required to pay this fee. Click here for a list of these activities. The $50 fee allows a student to participate in as many activities as he or she wishes for the current school year.Any student who plans to participate in one or more of these activities must pay the $50 fee on or before October 1. Students participating in the free or reduced price lunch program will not be required to pay this fee.
The fee may be paid online or by mail. Please do not pay this fee at the schools, and do not submit payments to coaches or advisors.
To pay the fee online:
- Visit www.officialpayments.com.
- Click “Local Payments.”
- Type 4841 in the Jurisdiction Code field and press enter, or enter state and payment entity.
- Select “Activity Participation Fee” from the Payment Type drop down menu and click “Make a Payment.”
- Enter the student name.
- Enter a $50 amount for each child in the family who will participate in a fee-eligible activity in this school year. Then select the payment type and click “Continue.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create an account and make a payment.
Please note that the service provider charges a convenience fee.
To pay the fee by mail:
- Make a check payable to the Tredyffrin/Easttown School District in the amount of $50 for each child in the family who will participate in a fee-eligible activity.
- Write the name(s) of the children on the memo line of the check.
- Mail the check to the following address:
Tredyffrin/Easttown Administrative Offices
Accounts Receivable – Activity Fee
940 West Valley Road, Suite 1700
Wayne, PA 19087
If you have questions about fee payments, please contact the Business Office at (610) 240-1840.
Please note that the payment for activity participation does not guarantee playing time or control over any conditions of the team or program. The fee will not be refunded or pro-rated due to injury, academic or disciplinary ineligibility, the cancellation of games or events, or if the student quits or is removed from the team or program. The number of meetings, contests, and events may vary among activities. All participating students are expected to comply with the policies and regulations of the Tredyffrin/Easttown School District, school codes of conduct, the regulations of the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association, and individual team rules.