Conestoga High School AthleticsOffice: (610)240-1024 • Fax: (610)240-1060Athletic Training Room: (610)240-1072
Athletes who intend to participate in a sport for the Fall (2018) Season are required to Complete the Following 3 Forms:
All 3 Forms must be completed and submitted to the Athletic Office for review/approval (preferably in person) in order for a student to be eligible to participate. All Forms must be dated after June 1, 2018. You can download the complete (2018)Fall Sports Package here: (2018)Fall Sports Package
- Sections 1-6 of the PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Evaluation.
- Assumption of Risk, Student Accident, Injury and Guidelines Form*
- Impact Consent Form**(This form must be completed even if a particular sport does not require an actual impact test and/or if a student is not in their scheduled cycle year to be tested for the Baseline Impact Test)
*All Athletes must submit the Conestoga High School Parent/Guardian Assumption of Riskand Acknowledgement of Guidelines Signature Form. This form must be signed in accordancewith the Rules and Guidelines, School Board Policy and the Concussion and Cardiac Arrestinformation available below.**All students must complete the Impact Consent Form, however, students are tested on a two-year cycle. If a student was tested during the 2017-2018 school year, they do not need a new Impact Baseline Test.Fall Sports Impact Baseline Test DatesThe Athletic Trainers will schedule impact testing for those students that may require one with the coaches directly.Fall Sports that require a Baseline Impact Test: Football-Soccer-Cheerleading-Field Hockey-Volleyball-Ice Hockey.Winter Sports Meeting(Parents)Wednesday, October 24, 2018: 7:00pm(Auditorium)Please click below on the following links for Additional Sports Information:
- Fall Sports Forms will be collected starting on Monday, July 2, 2018 through Friday, August 3, 2018 between the hours of 7:00am and 2:30pm in the Athletic Office.
- Fall Sports begin on Monday, August 13th for V/JV/JVA Teams and Monday, August 27th for JVB/Freshman Teams.