Conestoga High School AthleticsOffice: (610)240-1024 • Fax: (610)240-1060Athletic Training Room: (610)240-1072
- Please note-there has been no revisions to the forms for the Fall (2020) Season. The bottom of the first page should state Revised: March 22, 2017.
Athletes who intend to participate in a sport for the Fall (2020) Season are required to Complete the Following 3 Forms:
- Sections 1-6 of the PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Evaluation.
- Assumption of Risk, Student Accident, Injury and Guidelines Form*
- Impact Consent Form**(This form must be completed even if a particular sport does not require an actual impact test and/or if a student is not in their scheduled cycle year to be tested for the Baseline Impact Test).
All 3 Forms must be completed and submitted to the Athletic Office for review/approval in order for a student to be eligible to participate. All Forms must be dated after June 1, 2020. You can download the complete (2020) Fall Sports Package here: (2020 Fall Sports Package)
- Fall Sports Forms will be collected starting on Monday, July 6, 2020 through Friday, August 7, 2020 between the hours of 7:00am and 2:30pm in the Athletic Office.
- Fall Sports begin on Monday, August 17th for V/JV/JVA Teams and Monday, August 31, 2020 for JVB/Freshman Teams.
*All Athletes must submit the Conestoga High School Parent/Guardian Assumption of Risk and Acknowledgement of Guidelines Signature Form. This form must be signed in accordance with the Rules and Guidelines, School Board Policy and the Concussion and Cardiac Arrest information available below.
**All students must complete the Impact Consent Form; however, students are tested on a two-year cycle. If a student was tested during the 2019-2020 school year, they do not need a new Impact Baseline Test.
Fall Sports Impact Baseline Test Dates
Additional Sports Information is available below for review:
- The Athletic Trainers will schedule impact testing for those students that may require one with the coaches directly.
- Fall Sports that require a Baseline Impact Test: Football-Soccer-Cheerleading-Field Hockey-Volleyball-Ice Hockey.
- School Board Policy 5422: Student Accidents and Injuries-Treatment and Reporting
- School Board Regulation 5422: Student Accidents and Injuries-Treatment and Reporting
- School Board Regulation 6146: Student Athletics