Conestoga High School AthleticsOffice: (610)240-1024 • Fax: (610)240-1060Athletic Training Room: (610)240-1072
Athletes who intend to participate in a sport for the Winter (2018-2019) Season are required to Complete the Following 3 Forms:
All 3 Forms must be completed and submitted to the Athletic Office for review/approval (preferably in person) in order for a student to be eligible to participate. All Forms must be dated after June 1, 2018. You can download the complete (2018-2019) Winter Sports Package here: (2018-2019) Winter Sports Package
- Sections 1-7 of the PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Evaluation. Section 7 is only required if the Physical (Section 6) was certified before the earliest date in which the forms can be collected for the upcoming Winter Season (10/5/18)
- Assumption of Risk, Student Accident, Injury and Guidelines Form*
- Impact Consent Form**(This form must be completed even if a particular sport does not require an actual impact test and/or if a student is not in their scheduled cycle year to be tested for the Baseline Impact Test)
If this is the students 2nd sport in the current school year; the student will need to complete only Section 1 and Section 7 of the PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Evaluation. Section 7 must be dated no earlier than 10/5/18. If any answer on Section 7 is marked off as yes-Section 8 will also be required and must be filled out by the physician. You can download Sections 1 and 7 along with Section 8 here : Section 1 and Section 7 and Section 8.
*All Athletes must submit the Conestoga High School Parent/Guardian Assumption of Riskand Acknowledgement of Guidelines Signature Form. This form must be signed in accordancewith the Rules and Guidelines, School Board Policy and the Concussion and Cardiac Arrestinformation available below.**All students must complete the Impact Consent Form, however, students are tested on a two-year cycle. If a student was tested during the 2017-2018 school year, they do not need a new Impact Baseline Test.WinterSports Impact Baseline Test DatesThe Athletic Trainers will schedule impact testing for those students that may require one with the coaches directly.Winter Sports that require a Baseline Impact Test: Basketball-Ice Hockey-Diving-Wrestling-CheerleadingWinter Sports Meeting(Parents)Wednesday, October 24, 2018: 7:00pm(Auditorium)Please click below on the following links for Additional Sports Information:
- Winter Sports Forms will be collected starting on Friday, October 5, 2018 through Monday, November 5, 2018 between the hours of 7:00am and 2:30pm in the Athletic Office.
- Winter Sports begin on Friday, November 16th for V/JV Teams and Tuesday, November 27th for Freshman Teams.