OFFICIALS COVID-19 PROTOCOL FOR CONESTOGA HIGH SCHOOL:
- Please complete our health screening form at tinyurl.com/StogaSportsScreening no sooner than 2 hours prior to arrival on campus. Select “official” and enter your information as if you were a student. If you answer YES to any screening questions, inform your assignor and partners, and ask for a replacement. Do not report to Conestoga if you have answered YES to any of the screening questions. Contact Jess McCloskey at email@example.com or by text to 610-416-5932. Include your sport/game time if you are unable to report for your assignment. If a suitable replacement cannot be found, the event will be canceled or rescheduled.
- Payment procedure for contactless payment: Please be sure your email information is correct in The Arbiter. You will receive an email from Conestoga Athletics to verify your contact information and payment amount the day of your assignment. Please reply “CONFIRMED” to this email as verification of your intent to officiate that event. Reply as soon as possible for efficient processing of your voucher. This email may come from firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Officials are not required to wear face coverings while officiating a contest, but they are permitted, please consider wearing a face covering when officiating. Coverings must be worn when entering the host site and while inspecting the field/court prior to the contest unless social distancing can be maintained while doing so.
- Officials should maintain physical distancing of 6 feet at all times, including while in the on the court/field.
- Please arrive appropriately dressed to officiate. Locker rooms will not be available. Restrooms will be available in the stadium and in the gym lobby.
- The use of mechanical or electronic whistles is permitted.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available in various places on campus, however we suggest having your own supply.
- Please supply personal, adequate hydration for the length of your assignment.
- If you are unfamiliar with our campus, or satellite sites, have questions about parking or entrance/exit, please contact our office!
- If you have any concerns before/during/after an event, please speak with the Game Manager or Athletic Director.
Refer to the PIAA Competition Guidance for more information about officiating and Covid-19.