All returning 6th, 7th grade and 8th grade students- please log-in to your Schoology account to find your summer math packets.Rising 4th grade going into 5th grade students were given a packet at the end of the year. Follow these instructions below if you need another copy.As a review of previously taught content, optional summer math practice is available to students on your school website. Follow the steps below to register on the website and be directed to the Summer Math section. In that section, find the course you were enrolled in for the 2017-2018 school year and download or print the attachment. The Summer Math section will only appear if you REGISTER and SIGN IN.
To Register and/or Sign In:
- Visit https://www.tesd.net.
- If you have never registered on the TESD website before, click on Sign In first then Register in the upper, right corner of the page. You’ll need to enter a birthdate to create an account, so please have your parent register if you are under 13 years of age. You only need to register once.
- Once you've created your account or you have previously registered on the website, you'll be prompted to Sign In with your user name and password.
- Upon log in, choose the middle school you’ll be attending from the Select a School drop-down menu at the top of the site.
- From your school’s site, choose For Students > Summer Math.
- On the Summer Math page, click on the Summer Math Packets link in the left navigation menu.
- Click your desired course to view the packet.
- If you do not see the Summer Math Packets link, log into the site again by choosing Sign In in the upper, right corner.
If you need further assistance, please contact the Family Helpdesk at email@example.com.
District Math Curriculum Supervisor
firstname.lastname@example.org or 610.240.1907