Susan McCannGrade: First Grade, Valley Forge ElementaryEmail: email@example.comVoicemail: (610) 240-2512Week of 5/20/19This is the last week for spelling, reading and math homework!Field Day - Thursday, Math 23, 2019 - See Notes Below!
Please ensure your child:
- Is wearing the correct color clothing to match their team color.
- Is wearing old SNEAKERS-they will get wet!
- Is wearing a swimsuit under their clothing (optional). They will get wet if weather permits.
- Has applied sunscreen before coming to school.
Your child should bring…
Spelling - "sm, sw blends" - Test Friday. Homework due Friday.Math - Chapter 18 - Multiplication - Test - 5/24/19Reading - Due Friday.Popular Links - You will need your child's username and/or password for these sites.Raz-Kids - Teacher Name: smccann3
- A water bottle with his or her name on it.
- A towel labeled with his or her name.
- A dry set of clothes to change into at the end of the day. They should be in a plastic bag that can be used to bring wet clothing and towels home.
- A hat
- Dry shoes
- Sunscreen Policy – If your child brings sunscreen, they MUST have a signed sunscreen letter on file in the nurse’s office. NO AEROSOL sunscreen allowed. Teachers are not permitted to apply sunscreen. Students may not share sunscreen. This policy is based on legislation passed by the Pennsylvania General Assembly.
Last Modified on Monday at 12:03 PM