New Student Registration
Welcome to Conestoga High School
To process student enrollment, the following documents are required:
- Birth Certificate
- Record of Immunization
- Transfer Card from Previous School
- Transcript (official or unofficial) or Report Cards from Previous School
- 2 Proofs of Residency per Regulation 5001. Additional information pertaining to Regulation 5001 is available here.
- Custody Documentation, if applicable
- Copy of Pennsylvania State Assessment Testing (PSSA), if available
- Code of Conduct (not applicable when registering during the summer months)
- Home Language Survey
Note: Residency issues are complicated when a student lives with a person or persons other than a biological parent/legal guardian. The Tredyffrin/Easttown School District requires notarized documents or affidavits to verify custody and to determine financial and legal responsibility for the student. This person must accompany the student during the enrollment process.
Please follow the procedure outlined below:
Call the Student Services Center at 610–240–1045 to make an appointment for enrollment.
Upon arrival, obtain and complete the Conestoga High School enrollment forms in the Student Services Center, Room 105.
All records of immunization will be verified by the School Nurse in the Health Office, Room 104. (During the summer months, records will be verified in the Student Services Center.)
Verify residency at time of registration. A student identification number and photo identification will be issued when residency has been verified.
Additional registration forms are available for downloading listed below.
Please print out and complete the forms and bring them into the Student Services Center when you come in to register. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Student Services Center at 610-240-1045. Please note: Additional medical forms and sports forms will need to be completed at time of registration.
- (2019-2020) School Year "Opt-In" Student Transportation Request Form
•Verification of Residency - Regulation 5001