Conestoga High School AthleticsOffice: (610)240-1024 • Fax: (610)240-1060Athletic Training Room: (610)240-1072
Athletes who intend to participate in a sport for the Spring (2019) Season are required to Complete the Following 3 Forms:
All 3 Forms must be completed and submitted to the Athletic Office for review/approval (preferably in person) in order for a student to be eligible to participate. All Forms must be dated after June 1, 2018. You can download the complete (2019) Spring Sports Package here: (2019 Spring Sports Package)
- Sections 1-7 of the PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Evaluation. Section 7 is only required if the Physical (Section 6) was certified before the earliest date in which the forms can be collected for the upcoming Spring Season (1/21/19)
- Assumption of Risk, Student Accident, Injury and Guidelines Form*
- Impact Consent Form**(This form must be completed even if a particular sport does not require an actual impact test and/or if a student is not in their scheduled cycle year to be tested for the Baseline Impact Test)
If this is the students 2nd or 3rd sport in the current school year; the student will need to complete only Section 1 and Section 7 of the PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Evaluation. Section 7 must be dated no earlier than 1/21/19. If any answer on Section 7 is marked off as yes-Section 8 will also be required and must be filled out by the physician. You can download Sections 1 and 7 along with Section 8 here: Section 1 and Section 7 and Section 8.
*All Athletes must submit the Conestoga High School Parent/Guardian Assumption of Risk and Acknowledgement of Guidelines Signature Form. This form must be signed in accordance with the Rules and Guidelines, School Board Policy and the Concussion and Cardiac Arrest information available below.**All students must complete the Impact Consent Form; however, students are tested on a two-year cycle. If a student was tested during the 2017-2018 school year, they do not need a new Impact Baseline Test.Spring Sports Impact Baseline Test DatesThe Athletic Trainers will schedule impact testing for those students that may require one with the coaches directly.SpringSports that require a Baseline Impact Test: Baseball-Lacrosse-Rugby-Softball2019 Fall Sports Meeting(Parents)Wednesday, May 22, 2019: 7:00pm(Auditorium)Please click below on the following links for Additional Sports Information:
- Spring Sports Forms will be collected starting on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 through Tuesday, February 19, 2019 between the hours of 7:00am and 2:30pm in the Athletic Office.
- Spring Sports begin on Monday, March 4th for V/JV/JVA Teams and Monday, March 11th for JVB/Freshman Teams.