• Speech and Language Support 
    Identification of children who may have articulation, voice, fluency, and/or language problems occurs through referrals by parents, classroom teachers, other school professional staff, the family doctor, or the child. Any parent with a question, concern, or whose child has had previous speech therapy is encouraged to contact the Speech and Language teacher or the counselor. Support services are provided once a child is determined to be in need of specially designed instruction. The plan for this support is developed in the child’s IEP. Speech support services may be provided in the classroom, in small groups, or individually both formally and informally.