Below is the application process for individuals interested in being considered for the Board of School Director Region III vacancy. Region III consists of Easttown Township and Tredyffrin Precinct E-1. If you are unsure of your precinct, click here for additional information. Please note that all information submitted as part of the application process is considered public information.
1. Send a resume containing the following:
- Your contact information including your home address, home/work phone numbers and email address.
- The number of years you have lived in Tredyffrin/Easttown School District
- Community Activities
- Recent Employment History
- Educational Background
- If you have children, the number who are, have been, or will be in Tredyffrin/Eastown School District Schools or other schools
2. Respond to each of the following questions in 50 words or less for each question:
- What are your three top reasons for desiring to serve on the Tredyffrin/Easttown School Board?
- What are the three most important assets you will bring to the Board of the Tredyffrin/Easttown School District?
- What do you think is the single most important issue facing public education today?
3. Important Deadline
All of the above material must be received by the T/E School District by noon on Friday, June 28, 2019. They may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to the Tredyffrin/Easttown School District Administration Offices to the attention of Maria Durante. Applications will not be accepted after noon on June 28, 2019.
All candidates must be available for a public interview on Monday, July 15, 2019 at the Tredyffrin/Easttown Administration Offices, 940 West Valley Road, Suite 1700 in Wayne. Candidate interviews begin at 6:30 P.M. While the interviews will be held in public, candidates will not be permitted to observe other candidate interviews. There will be no questioning or comments by the public during the interviews. The Board reserves the right to limit the number of applicants to be interviewed. At this point, the Board does not expect to interview more than five candidates.