Real Estate Tax Information
Real Estate Taxes may be paid online, by phone or by mail.
To pay real estate taxes online:
1. Visit www.officialpayments.com
2. Click "Local Payments."
3. Type 4841 in the Jurisdication Code field and press enter, or enter state and payment entity.
4. Select "Real Estate Tax" from the Payment Type drop down menu and click "Make a Payment."
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to create an account and make a payment.
Please note that the service provider charges a convenience fee of 3% for credit card payments.
Accepted credit cards include Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover. The fee when
using a Visa Debit Card is a $3.95. The fee for an E-check (electronic check) is $1.95.
To pay real estate taxes by phone:
Real Estate Tax payments by phone are accepted by Official Payments by calling 1-800 2PAY TAX or 1-800-272-9829.
Press option 3.
Enter the jurisdiction code 4841 and follow the instructions to make a Real Estate Tax payment.
Payments are subject to the same convenience fees as listed above under paying real estate taxes online.
To pay real estate taxes by mail:
1. Make check payable to Tredyffrin Easttown School Tax Collector
940 W Valley Road
Wayne PA 19087
If you have any questions about Real Estate Tax payments, please contact the Tax office at 610-240-1940.