Especially for Seniors
∗This page is dedicated to the Class of 2019 and contains important information for Seniors∗Cap and GownsPlease click here for information pertaining to ordering cap and gowns for the Class of 2019. When you are in the website, please follow the below steps:
- Click on “Graduation”
- Click on “Cap and Gown Packages”
- Click “2019 Conestoga HS Cap, Gown and Tassel”
If you have any questions regarding Cap and Gowns, please see the Senior Class Advisors: Mrs. Karen Gately (Room 292) or Mrs. Tricia Ebarvia (Room 290).
- Senior Portraits: The last day senior portraits will be taken at Conestoga is Saturday, September 30, 2018 (9:00am-2:00pm) by Prestige by Lifetouch Studio. NO OTHER DATES WILL BE SCHEDULED AT CONESTOGA. To contact the studio, log on to ouryear.com our school code is 87046 or call 1-800-OUR-YEAR™ (687-9327) to schedule an appointment or a retake. After September 30, 2018, students must go to the studio for a session. All pictures must be taken by October 31, 2018 in order to appear in the yearbook.
- Portrait Proofs: The studio will send you proofs and you need to select one for yearbook publication. If you don’t select one, the studio will select one for you. The studio then sends the yearbook staff a digital image. The yearbook staff only receives one image per student.
- Senior Parent Ads: If parents wish to put an ad in the yearbook (traditionally a baby picture), the ads are due by October 13, 2018. The form to submit an ad is available on stogayearbook.com under “Class of 2019”
- Then & Now Pictures: Seniors can place "Then & Now" pictures recreating the poses of a childhood picture with their friends. Submit both pictures online by visiting stogayearbook.com Then & Now pictures are available in limited spots at no cost.