Especially for Seniors
∗This page is dedicated to the Class of 2020 and contains important information for Seniors∗Cap and Gowns
If you have any questions regarding Cap and Gowns, please see the Senior Class Advisors: Mrs. Karen Gately (Room 292) or Mrs. Tricia Ebarvia (Room 290).
- As of 4/3/19, students who still need to order a cap and gown must bring payment to the high school business office. The cost of the cap, gown, and tassel is $35.00.
- Senior Portraits: The last day senior portraits will be taken at Conestoga is Saturday, September 28, 2019 (9:00am-2:00pm) by Prestige by Lifetouch Studio. NO OTHER DATES WILL BE SCHEDULED AT CONESTOGA. To contact the studio, log on to ouryear.com our school code is 87046 or call 1-800-OUR-YEAR™ (687-9327) to schedule an appointment or a retake. After September 28, 2019, students must go to the studio for a session. All pictures must be taken by October 31, 2018 in order to appear in the yearbook.
- Portrait Proofs: The studio will send you proofs and you need to select one for yearbook publication. If you don’t select one, the studio will select one for you. The studio then sends the yearbook staff a digital image. The yearbook staff only receives one image per student.
- Senior Parent Ads: If parents wish to put an ad in the yearbook (traditionally a baby picture), the ads are due by October 31, 2019. The form to submit an ad is available on stogayearbook.com under “Class of 2020”
- Then & Now Pictures: Seniors can place "Then & Now" pictures recreating the poses of a childhood picture with their friends. Submit both pictures online by visiting stogayearbook.com Then & Now pictures are available in limited spots at no cost.