Especially for Seniors (Class of 2021)
∗This page is dedicated to the Class of 2021 and contains important information for Seniors∗Cap and Gowns
Cap and Gown Orders
Cap and Gown orders for the Class of 2021 are now available. We ask that all Caps and Gowns be ordered by September 24th, 2020. A link to Student Services, our graduation supply vendor, ordering form is provided below. Seniors are reminded that Cap and Gown orders must be completed before any privileges or parking permits can be processed and approved.If you have any questions regarding Cap and Gowns, please contact the Graduation Coordinators:
Conestoga High School Diploma Information Form
Completion of the Conestoga High School Diploma Information Form is required for all seniors and will be used to order diplomas. The student’s legal name should be provided. Questions may be directed to Gretchen Barkman, Registrar, at email@example.com.
High School Transcript Release/Recommendation Waiver Form
This form is a required part of the college application process. Seniors are asked to print this form and then print their name on the Recommendation Waiver line and the Transcript Release line. Student and parent signatures are required. The form should be returned to Gretchen Barkman, Registrar, either by mail or by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding the form or the process should be directed to the student’s counselor.
Senior Portraits Information
- Prestige by Lifetouch Studio will be taking senior portraits in Conestoga’s auditorium Monday, July 27th through Friday, July 31st. Additional dates have been added for August 17th-24th and Saturdays in September on the 5th-12th-19th and 26th.
- Students who were not photographed at Conestoga can go to the studio until October 16 to get a picture taken.
- Students must choose a pose for the yearbook by October 16.
- You must schedule your session with the studio at www.ouryear.com (school code 87046).
- If you have questions about scheduling your appointment, contact the studio at 1-800-687-9327 or email@example.com
- For information on safety precautions or attire, please read the Studio Informational Flyer
- Senior Parent Ads: If parents wish to put an ad in the yearbook (traditionally a baby picture), the ads are due by November 6, 2020. The form to submit an ad is available on stogayearboo.com under “Class of 2021.”
- Then & Now Pictures: Seniors can place "Then & Now" pictures recreating the poses of a childhood picture with their friends. Submit both pictures online by visiting stogayearbook.com Then & Now pictures are available in limited spots at no cost until November 6, 2020.