T/E AND CONESTOGA HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC HALL OF FAME
In recognition of athletic excellence, T/E and Conestoga High School has established an Athletic Hall of Fame to commemorate the achievements of Conestoga alumni athletes, coaches and contributors.
Conestoga High School is now accepting nominations for the T/E and Conestoga High School Athletic Hall of Fame
The T/E and Conestoga High School Athletic Hall of Fame currently has 50 honorees who have exemplified exceptional skill, determination, success, integrity and character throughout their athletic career. The following criteria will be used for nominees:
- Athletes/Teams must have graduated from Conestoga at least ten years ago.
- Coaches must be retired from the T/E School District.
- Contributors (Gerry Gasser Award) are individuals who have provided outstanding service and support of Conestoga Athletics over a significant period of time.
In addition, the following Selection Criteria will support the appropriateness of a person's induction: Selection Criteria
- Please click here to submit the Nomination Form electronically
- Please click here for a printable version of the Nomination Form. Please send the completed Nomination Form to: Kevin Pechin, Athletic Director, Conestoga High School, 200 Irish Road, Berwyn, Pa. 19312 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information pertaining to the T/E and Conestoga High School Athletic Hall of Fame, please contact Kevin Pechin, Athletic Director, Conestoga High School at 610-240-1023 or email@example.com.