Tech Help InformationLAUNCH is a Schoology course for all students that will provide step-by-step directions and video instructions on District hardware & technology tools you will use throughout the year. When you're in need of troubleshooting tips and instructions, please visit Launch first! If you cannot find your answer here, please reach out to the TESD Helpdesk at https://helpdesk.tesd.net.
How to Put a Help Desk Ticket:
In order to streamline and provide service for any district laptops that may have hardware/software issues please follow these guidelines:
- Open any Internet browser.
- Type https://helpdesk.tesd.net.
- Log in with your network user name (ie. 202ldoej) and password. Do not include @tesdk12.net.
- Click on Report an Issue in the "I am facing an Issue" box in the middle of the page.
- Click on the Others tab on the left and click on Student Helpdesk Request.
- Fill out the required fields (with red asterisks). Include as many details as you can regarding your issue in the Description area. Include screenshots, too!
- Add request. An IT technician will reply to your ticket
If you have an issue that necessitates an in-house visit you will be directed to visit the CHS Main Lobby. The Tech Deck hours will be 7:30am-3pm Monday thru Friday. You will need to report any issues via the Student Helpdesk Request first or call the Family Helpdesk at 610-240-1730.
Call the Family Help Desk: 610-240-1730
Email the Family Help Desk
We are here to make your virtual learning experience the best it can be!
Your Helpdesk Staff