Reflections is a non-denominational event that is held at Daylesford Abbey for the Conestoga High School’s Graduating Class of 2019 and their parents. During the program, selected senior students will take part in musical performances and speeches, celebrating and reflecting on the Class of 2019’s school years.
- Date: Monday, June 1, 2020 at 7:00 pm
- Location: Daylesford Abbey in Paoli.
- Duration: The program will take approximately one hour after which there will be an outdoor reception.
- Attendees: Space constraints at the Abbey do prohibit us from inviting more than parents and members of the Class of 2019 to this event.
- Invitations: CHS Class of 2020 and their families will be mailed an invitation with more details in May of 2020.
- Auditions: Students should be on the lookout for information about musical and speech auditions.
More information about Reflections will take place during the monthly Senior Parent Meetings. If you are interested in working on the Reflections 2020 Committee, please contact Tracey Prestipino at CHS2020parents@tesd.net