Conestoga High School AthleticsOffice: (610) 240-1000 ext. 10516Athletic Training Room: (610) 240-1000 ext. 105262021 Spring Sports Season
Updated Information as of April 11, 2021
April 9, 2021 - Message to Student Athletes and Families from the Pandemic Team
March 3, 2021 - Spring Sports Family Letter update from Mr. Pechin
See this link for the Spring Sports Meetings on March 4, 2021.
See the Winter Sports Covid Sport Specific Reminders HERE
November 19, 2020 - Fall/Winter/Spring Sports update / Mask requirements
CHS along with other Pennsylvania schools continue to monitor information provided by the PIAA, Governor Wolf, the Department of Health and the Department of Education as it relates to Interscholastic Athletics for the Winter Sports Season.
Please see the following documents recently referenced and being implemented:
PIAA Return to Spring Sports Consideration guidance developed by the PIAA for the Spring Sports Season
Digital Sports has been updated with the current game/event schedules for the Winter 2020-21 season.
All practice schedules will be communicated through the respective coaches.
Paperwork Directive: The 2020-21 Complete Sports Forms packet consists of the PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (CIPPE) paperwork, an updated Assumption of Risk & Parent/Student Guidelines form, and the ImPact Consent forms. Submissions must include a CIPPE Section 6 (Physician Certification) dated after June 1, 2020.
- FIRST sport FALL 20-21: submit CIPPE Sections 1,2,3,4,5,6,10 the Risk & Guidelines and the ImPact Consent forms.
- FIRST sport WINTER or SPRING 20-21: submit CIPPE Sections 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,10 the Risk & Guidelines and the ImPact Consent forms. See dates below.
- SECOND sport - WINTER and SPRING 20-21: submit CIPPE Sections 1,4,7,10 only. Winter and Spring packets will be accepted no sooner than 6 weeks prior to the start of each season. See dates below.
- THIRD sport - SPRING 2021: submit CIPPE Sections 1,7 only.
- The PIAA recently added SECTION 10, a COVID-19 release form, that will be required for previous Winter 20-21 submissions, as well as future submissions this year.
- The PIAA recently also changed SECTION 4 of the CIPPE packet, please be sure to use the link for submission.
- Injuries: If an athlete was injured, and unable to participate since last certified by a physician, a CIPPE Section 8 will also be required.
If you have any questions about paperwork, please contact Jess McCloskey. Previous versions of this paperwork will not be accepted, please use the above links.
Options/procedures for submitting the 2020-21 Complete Sports Forms:
1. In-Person: deliver through the Main Office attendant 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM.
2. Scan/email: send the Complete Sports Forms packet to Debbie Chiarello. To ensure efficient processing, please use .pdf formatting, in one complete document if possible.
3. USPS: mail the Complete Sports Forms packet to:
Conestoga High School
200 Irish Road
Berwyn, PA 19312
Impact Testing: Students will be informed via TESD EMAIL if an ImPact baseline test is required after Complete Sports Forms are submitted and reviewed. ImPact baseline tests will be administered at home for the foreseeable future. Please direct any ImPact questions to Jordan Jonas.
Spring Sports Forms may be submitted beginning Monday, January 25, 2021. Forms will be accepted through Friday, February 26, 2021.
2021 Fall Sports Forms may be submitted beginning Monday July 5, 2021. Forms will be accepted through
Monday, August 9, 2021.