Conestoga High School AthleticsOffice: (610) 240-1000 ext. 10516Athletic Training Room: (610) 240-1000 ext. 105262020 Fall Sports Season
Updated Information as of September 17, 2020
September 16, 2020 - Fall Sports update from Mr. Pechin.
August 28, 2020 - Fall Sports postponement letter from Mr. Pechin.
CHS along with other Pennsylvania schools continue to monitor information provided by the PIAA, Governor Wolf, the Department of Health and the Department of Education as it relates to Interscholastic Athletics for the Fall Sports Season.
At present time, Fall Sports voluntary trainings are available for all student athletes who submitted their 2020-21 Complete Sports Forms packet. Paperwork submission was closed on September 2, 2020. Please see the Health & Safety Plan developed by the District for these voluntary trainings.
Digital Sports is NOT being used for practices/events.
All training schedules will be communicated through the respective coaches.
See also the Voluntary Practices Weekly Schedule under the Schedules Tab of this site.
Paperwork Directive: The 2020-21 Complete Sports Forms packet consists of the PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (CIPPE) paperwork, an updated Assumption of Risk & Parent/Student Guidelines form, and the ImPact Consent forms. Submissions must include a CIPPE Section 6 (Physician Certification) dated after June 1, 2020.
- FIRST sport FALL 20-21: submit CIPPE Sections 1,2,3,4,5,6, the Risk & Guidelines and the ImPact Consent forms.
- FIRST sport WINTER or SPRING 20-21: submit CIPPE Sections 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, the Risk & Guidelines and the ImPact Consent forms. See dates below.
- SECOND sport - WINTER and SPRING 20-21: submit CIPPE Sections 1 & 7 only. Winter and Spring packets will be accepted no sooner than 6 weeks prior to the start of each season. See dates below.
- Injuries: If an athlete was injured, and unable to participate since last certified by a physician, a CIPPE Section 8 will also be required.
If you have any questions about paperwork, please contact Jess McCloskey. Previous versions of this paperwork will not be accepted.
Options/procedures for submitting the 2020-21 Complete Sports Forms:
1. In-Person: deliver through the Main Office attendant 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM.
2. Scan/email: send the Complete Sports Forms packet to Jess McCloskey. To ensure efficient processing, please use .pdf formatting, in one complete document if possible.
3. USPS: mail the Complete Sports Forms packet to:
Conestoga High School
200 Irish Road
Berwyn, PA 19312
Impact Testing: Students will be informed via TESD EMAIL if an ImPact baseline test is required after Complete Sports Forms are submitted and reviewed. ImPact baseline tests will be administered at home for the foreseeable future. Please direct any ImPact questions to Sarah Chaya.
Winter Sports Forms may be submitted beginning Monday, October 9, 2020. Forms will be accepted through Friday, November 10, 2020. Please plan accordingly.
Spring Sports Forms may be submitted beginning Monday, January 25, 2021. Forms will be accepted through Friday, February 26, 2021.