NCAA Eligibility Center
Students who want to play Division I or Division II sports must register with the NCAA Clearinghouse. Student-athletes should register during their junior or senior year. Please click here for a comprehensive NCAA Eligibility Center Quick Reference Guide.
Steps to Eligibility
1. Register online at NCAA Eligibility Center.
- To enter the Eligibility Center go to www.ncaa.org–click Student-Athletes–click NCAA Eligibility Center–click box that says “Student-Athletes Enter Here”.
- To begin registration process click ‘new Account’ in upper right corner and follow steps.
2. Register for the SAT/ACT or both and use the Eligibility Center code (9999) as a score recipient.
3. Sign the NCAA Transcript Release Form. Return it to our Registrar’s Office. This also requires a parent signature. This form can be found in the following locations:
- In the Eligibility Center – click on resources – then Forms – then print the Transcript Release Form
- At the above link
- In the Student Services Office
*We recommend requesting your transcript in September of your senior year. NCAA requires the official high school transcript through junior year. If you need to request your transcript early, please speak directly to your counselor or the school Registrar.